The ActivBoard doesn’t have a built in microphone however if you have a microphone available or a built in mic to your laptop you can record your lessons within ActivInspire .
Within ActivInspire you can click on Tools>More Tools>Sound recorder. Please ensure that you have enabled “Record Audio” within ActivInspire settings under ‘Recordings’ and using the professional version of the software.
I hope this helps!
I have created a support case to help assist with this should you wish to contact Promethean Technical support directly, please quote 00469362.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)