The ActivBoard doesn’t have a built in microphone however if you have a microphone available or a built in mic to your laptop you can record your lessons within ActivInspire .
Within ActivInspire you can click on Tools>More Tools>Sound recorder. Please ensure that you have enabled “Record Audio” within ActivInspire settings under ‘Recordings’ and using the professional version of the software.
I hope this helps!
I have created a support case to help assist with this should you wish to contact Promethean Technical support directly, please quote 00469362.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)