The ActivBoard doesn’t have a built in microphone however if you have a microphone available or a built in mic to your laptop you can record your lessons within ActivInspire .
Within ActivInspire you can click on Tools>More Tools>Sound recorder. Please ensure that you have enabled “Record Audio” within ActivInspire settings under ‘Recordings’ and using the professional version of the software.
I hope this helps!
I have created a support case to help assist with this should you wish to contact Promethean Technical support directly, please quote 00469362.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)