In a supported
operating system, we would normally recommend first upgrading the ActivInspire
software on the computer using the .dmg file downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet.
In the ActivInspire
software, we would then ask you to look in the Voting Browser, where there is a
drop-down you can use to set the voting devices used by the ActivInspire software
during voting sessions. Make sure that
is set correctly, depending on the devices in use (ActivExpressions or
ActiVotes) and try voting once again.
While that has been shown to allow the appropriate devices to be used in
voting in supported operating systems, we cannot guarantee that this will
correct the issue seen when using our software in Yosemite.
(Support Case 00488796)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)