If the projector’s lamp is not lighting when the projector starts up, then one thing we would recommend trying would be to borrow a working lamp from another PRM-20 projector (or a spare lamp for that projector you may have on-hand) and install that in this unit.
If the projector will not light the lamp at that point and presents the same LED behavior when trying to start up, please contact us for further instructions.
(Support Case 00546075)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)