Just so you know, your own page contradicts this informatin. https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1204. Specifically says to use 50% solution of “solution of 50% isopropanol and 50% water” and then the next line item says “Do not use volatile solvents (such as alcohol, “.
So is it no alcohol or diluted alcohol?
As a suggestion, maybe telling everyone to not use ANYTHING but a soft cloth slightly damp with water only would save confusion?
So, water does not really remove fingerprints or grease…just saying
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)