Just so you know, your own page contradicts this informatin. https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1204. Specifically says to use 50% solution of “solution of 50% isopropanol and 50% water” and then the next line item says “Do not use volatile solvents (such as alcohol, “.
So is it no alcohol or diluted alcohol?
As a suggestion, maybe telling everyone to not use ANYTHING but a soft cloth slightly damp with water only would save confusion?
So, water does not really remove fingerprints or grease…just saying
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)