Thank you for your post.
Please follow the steps below when cleaning your ActivPanel Touch:
Switch off the ActivPanel Touch and disconnect the power cable.
Shut down the attached computer and disconnect its power cable.
Do not use any liquid or spray cleaner when wiping the device.
Do not use volatile solvents (such as alcohol, rosin, and toluene) to clean the ActivPanel Touch. These types of chemicals might damage the housing.
Do not use abrasive cleaners.
Wipe the surface gently with a slightly damp 100% cotton or micro-fibre cloth.
Do not apply pressure to the screen.
Please follow the steps below when cleaning the bezel and remote control:
Use a 100% cotton cloth or micro-fibre cloth for cleaning.
If the remote control or bezel is dirty to the point where you cannot simply dry wipe it, please lightly dampen the cleaning fabric with clean water and wipe it.
Use only lightly dampened fabric to avoid malfunction and possible permanent damage to electronic parts.
Finally, wipe the ActivPanel Touch dry with a dry micro-fibre cloth or 100% cotton cloth.
Please ensure that those with access to the ActivPanel Touch are aware of the cleaning procedure.
If you require any further help please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)