Thank you for your post.
Please follow the steps below when cleaning your ActivPanel Touch:
Switch off the ActivPanel Touch and disconnect the power cable.
Shut down the attached computer and disconnect its power cable.
Do not use any liquid or spray cleaner when wiping the device.
Do not use volatile solvents (such as alcohol, rosin, and toluene) to clean the ActivPanel Touch. These types of chemicals might damage the housing.
Do not use abrasive cleaners.
Wipe the surface gently with a slightly damp 100% cotton or micro-fibre cloth.
Do not apply pressure to the screen.
Please follow the steps below when cleaning the bezel and remote control:
Use a 100% cotton cloth or micro-fibre cloth for cleaning.
If the remote control or bezel is dirty to the point where you cannot simply dry wipe it, please lightly dampen the cleaning fabric with clean water and wipe it.
Use only lightly dampened fabric to avoid malfunction and possible permanent damage to electronic parts.
Finally, wipe the ActivPanel Touch dry with a dry micro-fibre cloth or 100% cotton cloth.
Please ensure that those with access to the ActivPanel Touch are aware of the cleaning procedure.
If you require any further help please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)