Thank you for your post.
When the LED flame flashes different colours it normally means that the ActivBoard is starting up.
If it becomes steady red, it means that there is no connection between the ActivBoard and the computer.
If it becomes steady white/light purple, it means that the board is connected correctly.
Can you please advise what is the colour of the flame at the moment?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)