Thank you for your post.
When the LED flame flashes different colours it normally means that the ActivBoard is starting up.
If it becomes steady red, it means that there is no connection between the ActivBoard and the computer.
If it becomes steady white/light purple, it means that the board is connected correctly.
Can you please advise what is the colour of the flame at the moment?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)