To fix the flashing red light, try a different USB cable that is going to the board from the computer. If you are going through a wallbox/extensions bypass and go straight to the board.
What Activdriver is installed on the computer? On a windows computer it will be in the lower right corner of the display/ on a Mac it will be on the upper right corner of your display. If the driver isn’t 5.17.13, update your driver. Make sure you disconnect the USB cable from the computer when you install the driver. Here is a link to our ActivDriver https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver
Please let us know your results.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)