Thank you for posting this question, I’m sure it will prove useful for others looking for this information.
ActivInspire accepts *.csv and *.edb files, with EDB being the format you get when you export a database created in ActivInspire.
If you have or can import your student base into Excel, then save the file as a *.csv, it will let you import this into ActivInspire.
Inspire will allow you to specify which information is contained in which columns and which lines to ignore (if any)
Don’t hesitate to give our Tech Support a call if you need some help with this, we’re always happy to help.
Your case reference number is 00462779.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)