Thank you for posting this question, I’m sure it will prove useful for others looking for this information.
ActivInspire accepts *.csv and *.edb files, with EDB being the format you get when you export a database created in ActivInspire.
If you have or can import your student base into Excel, then save the file as a *.csv, it will let you import this into ActivInspire.
Inspire will allow you to specify which information is contained in which columns and which lines to ignore (if any)
Don’t hesitate to give our Tech Support a call if you need some help with this, we’re always happy to help.
Your case reference number is 00462779.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)