If the video controls are visible on the looping video which was inserted, you can turn the volume down when the loop begins again via those controls; this will not affect any other audio on the computer, only the audio from that video. There are no controls to stop the sound from those video, but we can raise this as a request for a ‘Mute’ button to be added to the video playbar as a possible enhancement to the software; this would be implemented in future version of the software, if and when it is added.
(Support Case 00531099)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)