If the video controls are visible on the looping video which was inserted, you can turn the volume down when the loop begins again via those controls; this will not affect any other audio on the computer, only the audio from that video. There are no controls to stop the sound from those video, but we can raise this as a request for a ‘Mute’ button to be added to the video playbar as a possible enhancement to the software; this would be implemented in future version of the software, if and when it is added.
(Support Case 00531099)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)