If the video controls are visible on the looping video which was inserted, you can turn the volume down when the loop begins again via those controls; this will not affect any other audio on the computer, only the audio from that video. There are no controls to stop the sound from those video, but we can raise this as a request for a ‘Mute’ button to be added to the video playbar as a possible enhancement to the software; this would be implemented in future version of the software, if and when it is added.
(Support Case 00531099)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)