Neither would be malfunctioning in this case; we have found that our software (in addition to others) experiences this behavior when used with computers which utilize a high-DPI display (e.g. a Retina Display). We have raised the ability of ActivInspire to account for this behavior as a possible enhancement to that software; this would likely be implemented in a future release of the software.
(Support Case 560443)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)