Thank you for contacting us.
The problem you have described sounds like you are using the personal edition of ActivInspire.
To double check please open ActivInspire and go to Help > About. A box will appear and at the top in bold you will see the version you are running. If the version states personal you will need to enter a license key to unlock the features.
If you do not have a license key but do have Promethean hardware you will need to generate a license key, you can find details on how to do this by going to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.
If you require any further support please do not hesitate to contact us quoting reference number – 570392.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)