Thank you for contacting us.
The problem you have described sounds like you are using the personal edition of ActivInspire.
To double check please open ActivInspire and go to Help > About. A box will appear and at the top in bold you will see the version you are running. If the version states personal you will need to enter a license key to unlock the features.
If you do not have a license key but do have Promethean hardware you will need to generate a license key, you can find details on how to do this by going to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.
If you require any further support please do not hesitate to contact us quoting reference number – 570392.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)