if you re-run the ActivInspire installer and choose either the “Modify” or “Custom Install” option, depending on which one appears when running the installer . If the “Custom” option is chosen, make sure that the ‘Core Resources’ are selected as a component to install. If “Modify” is chosen, ensure that the Core Resources are set to “this feature and all subfeatures will be installed” if available.
Hope this helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)