if you re-run the ActivInspire installer and choose either the “Modify” or “Custom Install” option, depending on which one appears when running the installer . If the “Custom” option is chosen, make sure that the ‘Core Resources’ are selected as a component to install. If “Modify” is chosen, ensure that the Core Resources are set to “this feature and all subfeatures will be installed” if available.
Hope this helps.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)