if you re-run the ActivInspire installer and choose either the “Modify” or “Custom Install” option, depending on which one appears when running the installer . If the “Custom” option is chosen, make sure that the ‘Core Resources’ are selected as a component to install. If “Modify” is chosen, ensure that the Core Resources are set to “this feature and all subfeatures will be installed” if available.
Hope this helps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)