Are you able to provide us with the model number of the ActivBoard (not serial number)?
Is the ActivBoard working with other pens at all or does this issue only happen when you are on certain websites?
In both circumstances we would recommend checking that the USB cable is connect between your computer/laptop and ActivBoard. The LED on the ActivBoard in the top left corner will need to be a white/purple LED colour.
If you have a red LED this is usually related to having no connection, we would recommend following the troubleshooting steps on article 10419 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
If you have no LED showing I would recommend trying the steps on the above article number and if no change contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further advise.
Your case reference number is 00555866. Please quote this should you contact Promethean Technical Support directly.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)