Are you able to provide us with the model number of the ActivBoard (not serial number)?
Is the ActivBoard working with other pens at all or does this issue only happen when you are on certain websites?
In both circumstances we would recommend checking that the USB cable is connect between your computer/laptop and ActivBoard. The LED on the ActivBoard in the top left corner will need to be a white/purple LED colour.
If you have a red LED this is usually related to having no connection, we would recommend following the troubleshooting steps on article 10419 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.
If you have no LED showing I would recommend trying the steps on the above article number and if no change contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further advise.
Your case reference number is 00555866. Please quote this should you contact Promethean Technical Support directly.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)