One of our teachers has the legacy Activotes and an older board. There is no hub connected. They worked just fine until she upgraded the ActivInspire software to the new version (which shows ClassFlow). When she tries to register the devices now, only the Class Flow option shows up and not the option to register ActiVotes. Do legacy ActiVotes no longer work with ActivInspire? Thanks for any help you can provide.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)