One of our teachers has the legacy Activotes and an older board. There is no hub connected. They worked just fine until she upgraded the ActivInspire software to the new version (which shows ClassFlow). When she tries to register the devices now, only the Class Flow option shows up and not the option to register ActiVotes. Do legacy ActiVotes no longer work with ActivInspire? Thanks for any help you can provide.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)