Can you check which Firmware version you have on your ActivExpression devices and the 2.4Ghz Hub?
Make sure they are both on the latest version and you also have the latest version of the ActivDriver.
You may need to clear and reset your Hub after doing this and re-register your devices.
Below some links to our Knowledge Base to help you with this:
I have also created a reference, in case you would prefer to speak to one of our agents to talk you through this : 00464494
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)