If the image thrown
onto the board changes to a yellow tint on occasion, try disconnecting and
reconnecting the VGA connections in place, ensuring that once plugged in, they
are securely screwed in place. If that
has no effect on the image, try making the VGA connection from the computer to
the projector as direct as possible, using only one length of USB cable.
You can also contact
our Technical Support team with the serial number of the projector if the
direct connection still yields the same issue with the image.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)