If the image thrown
onto the board changes to a yellow tint on occasion, try disconnecting and
reconnecting the VGA connections in place, ensuring that once plugged in, they
are securely screwed in place. If that
has no effect on the image, try making the VGA connection from the computer to
the projector as direct as possible, using only one length of USB cable.
You can also contact
our Technical Support team with the serial number of the projector if the
direct connection still yields the same issue with the image.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)