|Hello II18, Thank you for your reply.
We would like to start by checking a specific setting from within the software. If you open ActivInspire and go to settings > recordings > select disable hardware acceleration > then select done. Is there any change in the issue?
Is the screen resolution above 1920 x 1080 (like if you are using an UHD screen) if you set it to a resolution to something at or below 1920 x 1080 is there any change?
Lastly, would it be possible to test the issue on another user account on the same computer? If so, does the issue persist on that account? If you are not able to test, or if the issue does not persist on the other user account could you go to the below location and delete the ActivIsnprie folder? This will reset the application settings so if you have customized the application settings you may need to reconfigure them afterword.
Delete the ActivInspire folder located here : C:Users%username%AppDataRoamingPromethean
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)