Your video cable from the Wii will need to connect to the projector along with speakers for the red and white audio cables.
Should you have a Promethean ActivBoard that is mounted with a Promethean wall box or connection panel, there will be ports on this already that you will be able to connect to. Just ensure that the yellow video cable is plugged in to the projector.
You may require third party cables or adapters depending on the system you have installed to get the sound to work.
Support Case – 00523478
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)