Your video cable from the Wii will need to connect to the projector along with speakers for the red and white audio cables.
Should you have a Promethean ActivBoard that is mounted with a Promethean wall box or connection panel, there will be ports on this already that you will be able to connect to. Just ensure that the yellow video cable is plugged in to the projector.
You may require third party cables or adapters depending on the system you have installed to get the sound to work.
Support Case – 00523478
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)