Actually, I just found it! It’s using the insert link as opposed to inserting a link by using the action browser. See attached, and thanks for responding! I was unable to get a good picture of the character string on the link to see what ActivInspire was picking up.
Now that I see it, I want to change the path at home so it will pick up the link from H: drive, just as it does at school, where I work. Do you think if I rename my host directory from C Drive to H it will work at my computer at school?
My home computer is an iMac and my school computer is a Dell (Microsoft Windows 7). I’d like to make the paths compatible. Have you ever fiddled around with anything like this?
See, I want it to be H:/D/!Forcey/1stWeek/ReadingToAnswerTestQuestions.flipchart, so I want to somehow make the iMac think it’s reading from drive H.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)