Actually, I just found it! It’s using the insert link as opposed to inserting a link by using the action browser. See attached, and thanks for responding! I was unable to get a good picture of the character string on the link to see what ActivInspire was picking up.
Now that I see it, I want to change the path at home so it will pick up the link from H: drive, just as it does at school, where I work. Do you think if I rename my host directory from C Drive to H it will work at my computer at school?
My home computer is an iMac and my school computer is a Dell (Microsoft Windows 7). I’d like to make the paths compatible. Have you ever fiddled around with anything like this?
See, I want it to be H:/D/!Forcey/1stWeek/ReadingToAnswerTestQuestions.flipchart, so I want to somehow make the iMac think it’s reading from drive H.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)