Actually, I just found it! It’s using the insert link as opposed to inserting a link by using the action browser. See attached, and thanks for responding! I was unable to get a good picture of the character string on the link to see what ActivInspire was picking up.
Now that I see it, I want to change the path at home so it will pick up the link from H: drive, just as it does at school, where I work. Do you think if I rename my host directory from C Drive to H it will work at my computer at school?
My home computer is an iMac and my school computer is a Dell (Microsoft Windows 7). I’d like to make the paths compatible. Have you ever fiddled around with anything like this?
See, I want it to be H:/D/!Forcey/1stWeek/ReadingToAnswerTestQuestions.flipchart, so I want to somehow make the iMac think it’s reading from drive H.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)