I think you’re right about this being an IT solution. I did call AppleCare Support and we tried creating a partition, but it still will not map properly because apple’s partition does not allow colons in the name field. Reassigning a network drive on the Windows side of my Mac DID resolve a similar issue a couple years ago, but that is only because I was using a program than I run strictly on the Windows side of my Mac. I like the Mac version of ActivInspire and want to stay with it on that platform. I wonder if there’s a way to make ActivInspire just ignore the top level host drive when searching for the reference – that could solve the problem. Have you experimented with that?
If you come up with any ideas or hear of anything, I’d love to find out! I really like calling up other flipcharts.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)