I think you’re right about this being an IT solution. I did call AppleCare Support and we tried creating a partition, but it still will not map properly because apple’s partition does not allow colons in the name field. Reassigning a network drive on the Windows side of my Mac DID resolve a similar issue a couple years ago, but that is only because I was using a program than I run strictly on the Windows side of my Mac. I like the Mac version of ActivInspire and want to stay with it on that platform. I wonder if there’s a way to make ActivInspire just ignore the top level host drive when searching for the reference – that could solve the problem. Have you experimented with that?
If you come up with any ideas or hear of anything, I’d love to find out! I really like calling up other flipcharts.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)