I think you’re right about this being an IT solution. I did call AppleCare Support and we tried creating a partition, but it still will not map properly because apple’s partition does not allow colons in the name field. Reassigning a network drive on the Windows side of my Mac DID resolve a similar issue a couple years ago, but that is only because I was using a program than I run strictly on the Windows side of my Mac. I like the Mac version of ActivInspire and want to stay with it on that platform. I wonder if there’s a way to make ActivInspire just ignore the top level host drive when searching for the reference – that could solve the problem. Have you experimented with that?
If you come up with any ideas or hear of anything, I’d love to find out! I really like calling up other flipcharts.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)