While a PRM-35 projector has an HDMI input for video, there is no Audio output on the projector to use in routing the Audio from the projector to an external set of speakers.
You would need to use the Red-White-Yellow composite cables to make the audio/video connection to the correspondingly-coloured ports on the side of the frame behind the board (on which the board is mounted). If those ports are present, they would route the audio to the amplifier on the side of the board (where a 3.5mm cable will plug into one of the inputs on the Board Amplifier) and the video separately to the projector (There should be a similar yellow cable connected into the back of the projector) using extended cabling within that frame.
(Support Case 00545086)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)