While a PRM-35 projector has an HDMI input for video, there is no Audio output on the projector to use in routing the Audio from the projector to an external set of speakers.
You would need to use the Red-White-Yellow composite cables to make the audio/video connection to the correspondingly-coloured ports on the side of the frame behind the board (on which the board is mounted). If those ports are present, they would route the audio to the amplifier on the side of the board (where a 3.5mm cable will plug into one of the inputs on the Board Amplifier) and the video separately to the projector (There should be a similar yellow cable connected into the back of the projector) using extended cabling within that frame.
(Support Case 00545086)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)