Thanks, Adam, for your quick reply.
The first 5 digits of the serial number are 65E78
The pen will write with this caveat: one has to aim several
inches to the left of where one wishes the writing to be in order for it to
appear properly; the same with the touch, one has to aim left and high of the
spot one wishes to click. My sophomores
were kind enough to try this for me, but the fun soon left the attempt because
of having to guess where to click and write.
The ActivManager version listed at the bottom of the
ActivManager’s control panel is version 5.11. 7.
The librarian did a presentation with a MacBook Air
yesterday and the board did not have touch capabilities.
When I hooked the board up to a second MacBook Pro, I have the same issues as I do with my MacBook. All of the computers are running Yosemite.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)