Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashraf abomo3azAshraf abomo3az
      Participant

1711 ActivConnect OPS-G hardware reset fail and now no display
      Is there a way to perform a hard reset? WITHOUT an available ops image in display?

Participant

anybody here !

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Ashraf,

Thank you for your post.

There is 2 ways to reset the ActivConnect OPS-G, one through the settings of the unit.

But for that you will need to have a display. And the second one, will be the one using the image, as referenced in article 1711.

Both reset instructions, requires you to have a display with the OPS unit, in order to be able to proceed.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank You,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

when i made a hardware reset by this method ” article 1711″ to ActivConnect OPS-G the power lost and it fails and now no image appears in the display when i select ops mode the ops power led is green but nothing but this

https://community.prometheanworld.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/33760/u2tm08q956rre3swx8b6bgcakzvjh7k7.jpg

can i make any thing to revive it again ?

Hello Ashraf,

Thank you for your post. Due to the nature of this issue, we are going to contact you directly via e-mail with specific troubleshooting and questions.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘1711 ActivConnect OPS-G hardware reset fail and now no display’ is closed to new replies.