Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Wondering if anyone has been experiencing any issues with the 5.1.300.72 update on their titanium panels? We are seeing issues related to the PC’s screen (which is duplicated to the panel) to go black and come back after a second or two. Folks who are reporting this have had their panels for some time without any issues and since the update say this is happening multiple times per day. I have a support ticket open, however support doesn’t seem to have heard of any issues with this version yet.

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your post.

We have not had any report of the PC loosing the display when connecting to the ActivPanel Titanium with version 5.1.300.72.

The case you have open with us, a few days ago, is with our Escalations team. They will reach out to you directly within that case, if there is any update.

Thank you,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Darnell GDarnell G
      Participant

Hi Chris,

We are experiencing the same issue with our ActivPanels. We have pushed out the update per Promethean’s request. We have been having constant issues without Titanium models, which we just purchased last year. We have about 10 percent that failed and has already been replaced throughout this school year. We are holding on to hope, but Promethean has made it feel like we are on a lonely island with this issue. Unfortunately, I am glad to see other districts being affected.

Hello Darnell,

Thank you for your post to our Forum.

We will be contacting you directly via e-mail to gather additional information.

Kind regards,
        Jordan
        Promethean Technical Support

Jason kJason k
      Participant

We are seeing the same thing throughout our school district… Post update the pc screen will go black randomly.   Before this update none of these machines rwere not having this issue.

Karen PrometheanKaren Promethean

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your post.

Due to the nature of this issue we are going to contact you directly via email with specific troubleshooting and questions.

Kind Regards,

Karen

Jason kJason k
      Participant

Hi Karen

Just a reminder that someone from promethean support is contacting me via email in regards to this issue.   I haven’t seen it pop up in my inbox yet.

Thank you

Jason

Hi Jason,

It looks like we had another email address for you on file.  We have sent you an email to the address linked with you forum account.  Please be on the lookout.

Thank you,

Krista

JoeJoe
      Participant

We just updated our boards and we’re now having the same issue.  Is there any fix for this?

Hi Joe,

Can you please go into the panel settings (Locker > Settings > Display > Advanced) and change the sleep and standby time to “never” and see if this resolves your issue?

Thank you,

Krista

Marcus RiveroMarcus Rivero
      Participant

Same issues here, it all started since the new firmware update.

Hi Marcus,

Have you tried the suggested solution in the previous post? Can you please go into the panel settings (Locker > Settings > Display > Advanced) and change the sleep and standby time to “never” and see if this resolves your issue?

Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Krista

Hi Marcus,

Have you tried the suggested solution in the previous post? Can you please go into the panel settings (Locker > Settings > Display > Advanced) and change the sleep and standby time to “never” and see if this resolves your issue?

Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Krista

Perry ClantonPerry Clanton
      Participant

Let me add my name to the list.  I have a panel exhibiting the same behavior.  Model # AP7-B75-02

I await your email…

Thanks,

Perry

Benjamin MillerBenjamin Miller
      Participant

Has the 5.1.300 update been pulled?

We updated 1 board to test the update (had the unfreezing issue so didn’t do anymore) and now all our remaining boards running 5.1.200 show as update available as No

James PrometheanJames Promethean

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your post.

We will be reaching out to you directly regarding your query.

Thanks

James

Promethean Customer Solutions

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Interactive Flat Panels’ is closed to new topics and replies.