- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
December 9, 2014 at 3:56 am #185Jeff FerrellParticipant
I’m using ActivInspire on a Mac (OS X 10.10) and using some Typekit fonts locally that have font weights (E.g. Museo 500, 700, 900, 1000 etc.) Is there some way I can access those different weights in ActivInspire? It appears I can only access the basic face, plus the usual “bold” option.
December 9, 2014 at 12:48 pm #3682AnonymousInactive
We are looking at a few things where Mac fonts don’t seem to translate well into ActivInspire.
Sub-categorised fonts is one of these. We have found that imported fonts do not seem to behave this way, so I don’t know if you have the option to re-import this font?
Please note that ActivInspire is not yet supported under Yosemite, but we are also hoping to remedy this as soon as possible.
Your reference: 00466135
December 9, 2014 at 3:26 pm #3683AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the reply! I haven’t run into “imported fonts” before, I don’t think. What have I missed?
December 9, 2014 at 3:31 pm #3684AnonymousInactive
Without being able to recommend a specific link: Run a quick google search on “installing Mac Fonts ” and “download Museo Font for Mac”. That should provide you with specific instructions on how to manually install a font and the process of downloading the font separately and installing it should hopefully provide a work-able workaround until we can resolve this from within Inspire.
December 9, 2014 at 4:12 pm #3685AnonymousInactive
Oh, no—I see. I’m sure that’s not the problem. It’s an Adobe thing, handled through Creative Cloud, so it’s as installed as it gets. I thought you were alluding to a way to specifically/specially install fonts inside ActivInspire, kind of like embedding in a PDF or Flash! 😉 It’s fine the way it is, for now—I just miss having access to my extra-extra bold faces!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)