Software Solutions
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ClaireClaire
      Participant

Hi I am using Activ Inspire. I have created and saved a flipchart but when I open it I find pages are blank even though I can see them on page preview at the bottom of the screen. I have closed it and reopened it but it is still happening. CAN YOU HELP?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had their data corrupted in some way.  Is these cases, we recommend that any unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages recreated in that new flipchart.

To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:

• Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
      • Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart
      • If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.

(Support Case 00499523)

Anonymous
      Inactive

in my case, it’s possible to visualize the colors and some structures of the flipcharts I’ve made, but the pictures and sentences do not appear on screen… I can see the file is still there when I use the tool page browser… heeelp mee, please! it has demanded too much of my precious time to do such a thing for losing this with no apparent reason rs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.