Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike DanatosMike Danatos
      Participant

I would like to activate Google Play on our Promethean.  Yes we do use Panel Manager, and Yes this integration option is turned on for all panels.

But no Google Play. Not in the Unified Menu, Not in the Locker, no where?

How do I make this work?

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post.

Kindly try to disable the Google Integration, and then re-enable it through Panel Management. After doing so if the Google Play store does not appear, please go to the Locker > Settings > Apps > App Info > Panel Management > Storage > Clear Data & Clear Cache. After a few moments, does the Google Play application show up on the ActivPanels? Also, please ensure when you are checking this that you are using the owner profile. Once it shows up on the owner profile, it should add it to the others.

We hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jordan
      Promethean Technical Support

Mike DanatosMike Danatos
      Participant

Jordan,

Thanks for the info, but:

I disabled/re-enabled Google Play in the Integration of Panel Management. NADA

So far, no dice. I cleared data and cache (twice), logged out and logged back in, unplugged and replugged… when I select user, it just says “Owner.” (I checked to make sure I am logged in as Owner.)  NADA.

Is there another way to get this to work?

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your post to our Forum.

Due to the nature of this issue, we are going to contact you directly via e-mail with specific troubleshooting questions.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Activate Google Play on AP7_B70’ is closed to new replies.