January 7, 2021 at 9:05 pm #32072Patrick DowdParticipant
I am working on installing used ActivBoard 300 Pro’s that the school I work for recently acquired. The boards are mounted and wired correctly based on the wiring diagram Promethean provided on the website. I have installed the required drivers as well as the ActiveInspire software and have had no luck getting the touch interface of the board running.
The ActivManager program displays my board as “ACTIVboard HID”. I even went as far as upgrading the board to the latest firmware version. The board is displaying the solid white color, from my understanding this means that board has full connectivity.
I did not receive any of the Pens with the boards, I intend on using my finger to control the touch interface. I went through the Activinspire program and changed the input from Pen or Stylus to touch. I have rebooted the computer multiple times, as well as the board itself.
Is there something I missed or overlooked? I have experienced this issue with other boards we received as well so I don’t believe it is a hardware issue.
Thank you in advance for the help,
January 8, 2021 at 11:16 am #32080Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
If you have a 300PRO ActivBoard, you will need the ActivPens to operate the board. This model does not have a touch function and will only work with the ActivPen.
You will need to purchase an ActivPen4 for this model.
Please let us know if you need any further support.
January 8, 2021 at 3:16 pm #32089Patrick DowdParticipant
Thank you very much for that information! Looking online I found some ActivePen4S3 and ActivPen4T3 models. With those work with the board?
Thanks again for the help,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)