March 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm #33037
I have a desktop running Windows Build 19042.804. It will not allow me to calibrate the pens in extended mode. We are using driver 22.214.171.124 and firmware 8.12. There is no option to calibrate in the Windows touch settings. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing drivers and firmware. I can roll the firmware back which will allow it to work until it blue screens. Any other ideas?
March 25, 2021 at 4:39 pm #33058Paul PrometheanModerator
Thanks for posting. If you are on the 8.12 firmware then technically you do not need the ActivDriver so I would advise uninstalling it and following the corresponding section in this article: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1803/
We look forward to hearing back from you with the results.
Promethean Technical Support
March 26, 2021 at 1:29 pm #33077
After removing the driver there is no way to calibrate the pens. The windows touch settings do not allow me to calibrate the others screen.
March 29, 2021 at 2:27 pm #33095Jordan PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post to our Forums.
From the start menu, search Control Panel, and do you see Tablet PC settings listed on your machine?
Please note that these settings will only appear when the board is connected to the PC.
To do the Windows calibration, you will need to go to Hardware & Sound > Tablet PC Settings > Select the projector from the drop-down menu > Click Calibrate.
Does this allow you to run the Windows calibration?
April 1, 2021 at 4:27 pm #33154
Calibrate button is greyed out for the projector.
April 5, 2021 at 6:12 pm #33173Charles PrometheanParticipant
Thank you for your post. Due to the nature of this issue, we are going to contact you directly via e-mail with specific troubleshooting and questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)