Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin ArnoldKevin Arnold
      Participant

I have a desktop running Windows Build 19042.804.  It will not allow me to calibrate the pens in extended mode.  We are using driver 5.18.19.0 and firmware 8.12.  There is no option to calibrate in the Windows touch settings.  I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing drivers and firmware. I can roll the firmware back which will allow it to work until it blue screens.  Any other ideas?

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting.  If you are on the 8.12 firmware then technically you do not need the ActivDriver so I would advise uninstalling it and following the corresponding section in this article: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1803/

We look forward to hearing back from you with the results.

Kind regards,

Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Kevin ArnoldKevin Arnold
      Participant

After removing the driver there is no way to calibrate the pens.  The windows touch settings do not allow me to calibrate the others screen.

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your post to our Forums.

From the start menu, search Control Panel, and do you see Tablet PC settings listed on your machine?

Please note that these settings will only appear when the board is connected to the PC.

To do the Windows calibration, you will need to go to Hardware & Sound > Tablet PC Settings > Select the projector from the drop-down menu > Click Calibrate.

Does this allow you to run the Windows calibration?

Kind regards,

Jordan

Kevin ArnoldKevin Arnold
      Participant

Calibrate button is greyed out for the projector.

Charles WhiteCharles Promethean
      Participant

Hey Kevin,

Thank you for your post.  Due to the nature of this issue, we are going to contact you directly via e-mail with specific troubleshooting and questions.

Kind regards,

Charles

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.