- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
August 1, 2018 at 2:30 pm #3299AnonymousInactive
We’ve been given a used ActivBoard 100. Trying to get it working I installed the current driver and plug in the usb. The flame is white and I can see in ActiveManager that it’s connected. Nothing else happens – it’s our first whiteboard. When I go to calibrate should the board display something? It seems like it doesn’t turn on or glow.
August 1, 2018 at 2:42 pm #13834AnonymousInactive
In order to have your computer display on the ActivBoard you will need to be connected to a projector via VGA or HDMI depending on the model of your projector. Once you connect to the projector you will be able to see the calibration points on the board.
If you are still having an issue once you connect to the projector, please supply the model of your projector and will will help with the image.
August 1, 2018 at 2:45 pm #13835AnonymousInactive
Any projector or one of Promethean’s? It also didn’t come with an activpen which I know we’ll need. Didn’t want to spend money on one and find out the board isn’t any good.
This is quite new to us and I’m not really sure what the use case will be (or if there even is one for us).
August 1, 2018 at 3:26 pm #13836AnonymousInactive
If you download the ActivDriver to your computer and connect the USB cable you will see if the board connects in ActivManager. You can then purchase a pen to see if you get interaction on the board before you purchase a projector.
Here is the link to purchase a pen http://needitnow.prometheanworld.com/
You can use any projector, you would need to look at the product specifications for that projector. Here is the link to the board specifications https://support.prometheanworld.com/files/public/pdfs/ActivBoard100%20Specification%20Sheet%201111v2.0.pdf.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)