What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nancy JonesNancy Jones
      Participant

I have created several tests using voters (Active Expression) over the last five years. I share with several teachers, and now we have quite a few students names and grades from past years in the Excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to delete those names and grades, or do I have to recreate the tests?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nancy,

Thanks for posting. I’ve logged your question against case 494196.

There is a way to do this. First, just open your voting browser; by default Activinspire’s browser window will be on the left side of your screen, and if it isn’t there use ctrl+b or the View menu. The voting browser is the icon at the top with a picture of an Activote and an Activexpression on it.

Then, expand the section at the bottom for Results Browser. From here, you can right-click on individual responses to individual instances of questions and delete them, or just click the button at the bottom reading Remove All.

As an aside, it might be worthwhile for you to know that these results will only stay in the flipchart if you save the file after collecting results and before closing the software. If you close without saving, it won’t keep the results.

Thank you,
      Daniel Barnwell
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.