What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Calesta BlazoCalesta Blazo
      Participant

When I try to import a notebook file, Active inspire unexpectedly shuts down and will not import the file. I have to save it as a common file, and then import into active inspire, but the chart loses all of its formatting which is very tedious to go in and repair. Can you please help me with this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Calesta,
      Thanks for posting.
      Does the flip chart file that crashes ActivInspire have any resources or media content embedded into the flip chart at all? It is possible that the resources may be causing the ActivInspire software to crash as these will be resources/files that are built into the SMART Notebook software.
      If you could remove these from the notebook file and try to import does ActivInspire crash?
      Please be aware that ActivInspire can import SMART Notebook files from version 8, 9, 9.5 and 10. If you are using a newer version of the Notebook, this may be a compatibility issue between the software.

Case 00486812 has been created to help support this issue should you wish to contact us directly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.