This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.
August 14, 2018 at 4:06 am #3307
Hello a few years ago I updated from Activstudio to Activinspire professional edition. My computer has since crashed. Is there a way I can re-download Activinspire professional edition without my school having to pay again? (I had to use the trial version on my new computer and it has expired)
August 14, 2018 at 10:28 am #13864
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
If you are using Promethean hardware, you should still have your activation code for ActivInspire (starts 0015/0016) still stuck on the product.
If this has been removed, it will be possible for you to obtain the serial number and model number to generate a new activation key for ActivInspire so you can upgrade to the Professional edition.
You can do this on the below link:
If you have an ActivBoard 100 series, this is not eligible for the Professional edition unless this has been purchased separately. If this is the case, please refer to the invoice which will obtain the activation code for ActivInspire.
If you have an older ActivBoard 2nd generation, you can simply connect your computer to your ActivBoard and click on Help>About>Register and choose Upgrade Now which will generate you an activation code.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)