Interactive Flat Panels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello a few years ago I updated from Activstudio to Activinspire professional edition.  My computer has since crashed. Is there a way I can re-download Activinspire professional edition without my school having to pay again?  (I had to use the trial version on my new computer and it has expired) 

Anonymous

Hi Nir,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

If you are using Promethean hardware, you should still have your activation code for ActivInspire (starts 0015/0016) still stuck on the product.
    If this has been removed, it will be possible for you to obtain the serial number and model number to generate a new activation key for ActivInspire so you can upgrade to the Professional edition.
    You can do this on the below link:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/upgrade/activinspire.html

If you have an ActivBoard 100 series, this is not eligible for the Professional edition unless this has been purchased separately. If this is the case, please refer to the invoice which will obtain the activation code for ActivInspire.

If you have an older ActivBoard 2nd generation, you can simply connect your computer to your ActivBoard and click on Help>About>Register and choose Upgrade Now which will generate you an activation code.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.