Software Solutions
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      abdullah essizabdullah essiz
      Participant

Hello,

As a school, we started to use the Active panels in our classroom. They are nice tools. But they do not have their own software.  What I wrote on the active panel, stays there and I cannot add any extra further information from my computer.  I need active panels to open my files which is not good for me as a teacher

Before the Active panel, we used Promethean Activinspire smartboards and they have their own software. As a teacher, it gives me a chance to prepare my lesson thru software and I just reflect my lesson to the class thru activinspire.

Do you have a plan to produce software for active panels which is suitable to open the activinspire files as well?

Thank you

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your post.
      The ActivPanel Elements series uses an Android operating system which ActivInspire cannot run on, however they are different solutions if you’re wanting to still present your ActivInspire lessons on the ActivPanel.

1. Connect to the ActivPanel using a Display and USB cable from your computer/laptop that has ActivInspire installed on.

2. We have a web based delivery software which allows for conversion of ActivInspire flipcharts (as well as other documents) which is called ClassFlow.
      As Chromium is the default web browser installed on the ActivPanel, you can visit ClassFlow and present your lessons from the ActivPanel without needing to connect to another device.
      ClassFlow can allow your lessons to be created from any web based device, so you can prepare at home, on a computer/tablet so that you can deliver to your class.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.