Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      henriksenhenriksen
      Participant

Hi, 

I recently updated the Active Inspire software and Active Driver to version 2.8 and 5.14.21 on a teacher’s MacBook. I’m looking for a firmware update for this Active Panel. We are still experiencing calibration issues with the panel. In the past, I’ve always been given a file to upload or download to make sure we are using the current firmware on our promethean boards/panels. The current firmware we are currently using with this panel version 5.32 using a USB cable. I was told this is a little outdated from what I was told on the phone. Any downloads or advice would be appreciated. 

Model Number: APT2-65
      S/N: *Deleted by Promethean*

Chris

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello henriksen ,

Thanks for contacting us via the Support Community.

There is a more up to date version of the firmware for this panel. You may apply this via the ActivManager using the instructions from this article https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1160 .

The file for this should be available through the internet option.

Thanks
      Michael
      Promethean Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you! I’ll will try this tomorrow and let you guys know if this resolves the issue. I was provided this via my email as well. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi henriksen,

Thanks for this.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to post or reply back to the Support ticket that you have raised.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, 

I was able to update the firmware on the MacBook but it didn’t resolve the issue. After thinking about it and hooking up a PC laptop to the Active Panel (which worked by the way), I went into display preferences on the MacBook and switched the resolution back to the HD 65″ monitor option (Active Panel) from the built-in retina on the MacBook. Once I did that, I re-calibrated the board and it worked again. This issue has been resolved. 

Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi henriksen,

Thank you for the update, glad to hear that all of the issues you experienced have now been fixed.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.