- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
November 28, 2016 at 3:33 pm #1655rpeckioParticipant
can not get touch capability on my board Brand new worked about 2 min on extended screen now it will not work at all
November 28, 2016 at 3:35 pm #8531AnonymousInactive
My mouse is locked at the rt sid of my monitor I can get it to free up by unplugging the USB en I feel the mouse but it doesn’t last long
November 28, 2016 at 4:44 pm #8532AnonymousInactive
Please let us know what version of ActivPanel you are using.
Are you able to interact with the panel when your monitor is set to Duplicate?
What version of ActivDriver do you have installed? https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1012
What operating system are you using?
In regards to use with an Extended Desktop and the calibration of an ActivBoard Touch, ActivPanel Touch, or ActivWall used in that setup, please be advised that our driver does not support that that use. However, we have found a workaround using Windows’ Control Panel which should allow for calibration and use with an Extended Display:
1) Quit the ActivManager from the System Tray by click on the ActivManager icon and choosing ‘Quit’ from the menu that appears
2) Open Windows’ Control Panel and open Tablet PC settings (Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Tablet PC Settings)
3) In the Display tab of that window, click on the ‘Setup’ button, then choose ‘Touch input’.
4) When the below message appears, press the ENTER key until it appears on the Touch Display.
5) Touch the ActivBoard Touch, ActivPanel Touch, or ActivWall when the above message is displayed on it.
At this point, the Touch Display should be interactive as an Extended Desktop. To calibrate that display, click on the ‘Calibrate’ button in the Tablet PC Settings window.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)