- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
January 6, 2015 at 3:40 pm #254AIsling HeereyParticipant
My IWB pens are not working…I have uninstalled active inspire and reinstalled the disc and updated it on the promethean website. I have also had my labtop checked out and there doesn’t seem to be a problem there. Please can you help?
January 6, 2015 at 8:43 pm #3862AnonymousInactive
First, please look in the ActivManager’s Control Panel, under the ‘Hardware’ tab. If there is an ActivBoard listed there, you should have the ability to select the “Calibrate” option from the ActivManager icon and use your pens at the board to complete the process. Are you able to complete that process and if so, are the pens working afterwards?
If there is no board listed in the ActivManager, the next step would be to check the connection in place, ensuring that it is plugged in to both the computer and the board’s electronics, along with any other adapters or extensions used in that connection. If disconnecting and reconnecting that cabling does not allow that connection to be recognized, please remove any additional hardware used in the USB connection to the board and use only a single length of A-to-B USB cable to connect the computer to the board’s electronics. If the board is listed in the ActivManager while connected in this manner, please try to calibrate and see if pen input at the board causes the computer to react afterwards.
(Support Case 00476463)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)