Interactive Table
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      kinastskinasts
      Participant

Hi everyone!
      Is there any chance to make Active Table soft in Latvian?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kinasts

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

The ActivTable is supported in the below languages:
      Arabic, English, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish; Localized keyboards for Danish, Norwegian and Swedish

I will raise a request with our hardware development team for future consideration for the ActivTable.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Adam!
      tnx for your answer! Active Table software is opensource?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kinasts,

Thanks for your reply.

The ActivTable software isn’t open source.

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

OK, but here in Latvia is such company as LIELVARDS IT and they are selling Promethean products. I understand they are distributors in Latvia, and they have solution for my case but they don’t want to sell me this Latvian language set up. Is it possible to ask you as producer to ”push” LIELVARDS to sell me Latvian language pack?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Kinasts,

Thank you for your post.

We will proceed with this enquiry via email and you will receive an email from us soon.

Thank you

Miguel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kinasts,

Just following up, Promethean does not have any official Latvian language packs available for the ActivTable software.

It is possible that Lievards IT may have some Latvian resources, but these are also not something which we have created and therefore we have no control over their distribution.

You can create Activities on the ActivTable Activity builder website (www.activtable.com) which can be used for ActivTables with software version 1.4.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Adam!!
      Tnx for your answer, it’s makes me something more clear about my problem!
      Is it possible to get and install ActivTable soft without table? so I can make these activities on my local copmuter? I have Active table already set up in my clients place.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kinasts,

Thanks for your reply. 
      The ActivTable software isn’t available separately, however the ActivTable Activity builder allows you to edit content and allow you to customise activities so that this can be put on a USB stick to insert on the ActivTable.

I would highly recommend having a look and giving this a try.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m askin this becouse it could be easier to check my created activities. Maybe it is possible to get some trial, unregistred soft for temporarily use? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kinasts,

Thanks for posting.

The ActivTable software is built in to the ActivTable as is not available separately.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Adam!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kinasts,

Your most welcome.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

one more question! I just made few activities, saved and i am going to test. But how can I edit this activity in case if ther will be some mistakes?? Activity builder website dont allow to modify my activities!?!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello kinasts ,

You may leave the activity open on the website and click the “Download and save” button. Once the file is downloaded, you may test on the table and go back to make any needed modifications.  There is also a visual preview available in the builder. 

Thanks,
      Michael
      Promethean Support

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.