Accessories
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Desmond SantDesmond Sant
      Participant

My Wacom pen is not functioning with my Active Inspire. I have seen some older posts which recommend that i use an older ver of the Activeinspire. My current version is 2.17.68075.
      If the solution is to go to an older ver I would gladly do so, hopefully my hardware allows the downgrade since the licence is for the school.

We are currently in lock down and doing lessons online, so the use of a pen with the Active inspire is absolutely necessary, especially to work out mathematical problems where the mouse and keyboard can’t be used.

Thanks

Desmond

Hello Desmond,

Thank you for your post.

ActivInspire only supports mouse input and does not accept stylus input. In order to remedy this, you can see if the driver for your Wacom tablet supports mouse mode. If it does, ActivInspire should work and function as normal. In addition to this, it would be no longer necessary for you to use an older version of ActivInspire.

With this being said, I will also raise this as an enhancement request to our Escalations Team. This will allow our Product Team to review the request, and possibly implement this in upcoming versions of ActivInspire.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.