Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Martin FunkeMartin Funke
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I have a very strange problem. When I start Activeinspire version 2.18.68238, Active Driver 5.18.18 and Board firmware V8.65 Build1 serialnumber: 080ABB65 and I only use the pen I can use the program so far. In the moment where my handpalm touches the board activeinspire closes immedialty without any message.

Same Problem occures when I use my finger for input. More then 2 -3 fingers and the application closes immediatly.

Another problem of some users is that the application is not starting at all. You see only the 3 flames but they never fill out.

Anyone a hind whats wrong here?

Windows is Windows 10 1909.

Best regards

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your post.

I am able to replicate the issues mentioned with placing your palm, multiple fingers on the ActivBoard that ActivInspire crashes.

I will need to raise this with our product teams to review and help advise on a solution for this.

I was never able to replicate what is happening where ActivInspire doesn’t launch.

Please ensure that your users have Flash and Java installed and have full read/write permissions.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.