- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
October 6, 2016 at 12:09 am #1442cmodelsonParticipant
I am hoping someone can help me fix this problem. Whenever I try to edit a file (one I created or downloaded), the program crashes. I get a message that says, “Inspire stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.” I have the most recent update (I updated today 10/05/2016) but it is still not working. I attempted to attach the file but it said it was not allowed. Any ideas on how to fix this?
October 6, 2016 at 8:33 am #7459AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your query.
We will send you an email so that you can reply with the flipchart.
October 9, 2016 at 11:22 am #7460AnonymousInactive
I have tried several computers but keep getting the same message as Caitlin. Is it to do with the new update? Did you get it working? Thanks Ashleigh
October 10, 2016 at 7:04 am #7461AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting.
Please could you let us know what version of ActivInspire is being used? To find this out, please open ActivInsire and click on Help>About.
Also, please can you let us know what operating system you are using?
Does the ActivInspire software crash when trying to do a particular action?
If you are using an older version of ActivInspire, please can you uninstall your current version and download the latest from the link below:
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)