Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cmodelsoncmodelson
      Participant

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me fix this problem.  Whenever I try to edit a file (one I created or downloaded), the program crashes.  I get a message that says, “Inspire stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.” I have the most recent update (I updated today 10/05/2016) but it is still not working.  I attempted to attach the file but it said it was not allowed.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you,

Caitlin

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your query.

We will send you an email so that you can reply with the flipchart.

Thank you

Miguel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello

I have tried several computers but keep getting the same message as Caitlin. Is it to do with the new update? Did you get it working? Thanks Ashleigh

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for posting.

Please could you let us know what version of ActivInspire is being used? To find this out, please open ActivInsire and click on Help>About.
      Also, please can you let us know what operating system you are using?
      Does the ActivInspire software crash when trying to do a particular action? 

If you are using an older version of ActivInspire, please can you uninstall your current version and download the latest from the link below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/download/activinspire.html

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.