- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
April 28, 2015 at 7:46 am #589Steve ChapmanParticipant
My name is Steve Chapman, I’m an IT Technician at Montsaye Academy.
Our Maths department have requested me to install your ActiveInspire software for them to try
I have downloaded the .exe file from http://www.prometheanplanet.com/Common/Login.aspx?redirect=http%3a%2f%2fsupport.prometheanplanet.com%2fserver.php%3fshow%3dnav.29751
But I really need it in .msi format,
Can you help please?
April 28, 2015 at 6:15 pm #4627AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting. I’m logging your question against case number 00524474.
Can you please go to http://www.prometheankb.com and search for article KBM134?
This will walk you through the network installation, which generates a .msi file you can use to push out over your network connection.
I believe this will answer all of your questions, but if not the document will provide us with a frame of reference for what you’re doing, please should you run into specific errors or questions let us know where in the process you are and we’ll assist.
April 29, 2015 at 10:20 am #4628AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your quick response, one further question, It is asking for an activation number/password, where will I get that from please?
May 1, 2015 at 9:16 pm #4629AnonymousInactive
If you have an Activation key for a Single-User
license, please contact
our Technical Support Team; they would be able to guide you further in the
licensing of that software.
If you do not have an Activation Key, you can
skip this step and continue to install the Personal Edition of the software,
which would not require a Key, but lack some features and tools.
(Support Case 00254474)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)