Software Solutions
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Luis SibrianLuis Sibrian
      Participant

When opening up a FLC file for activeinspire on our Microsoft surfaces pro 3, the display text within the slideshows get cut off halfway or do not show completely.  We have ed tech coaches who use this and have brought this to my attention.   I have reset the surfaces multiple times, unistalled and reinstalled the program, and even trying to change the tablets resolutions and still having the same issue.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Luis,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to this issue, this is usually seen when the flipchart was initially created on a different computer.
      The easiest way of fixing this is to edit the text and to re-save and this shouldn’t occur again.
      Alternatively, you can change the display settings on the tablet under Appearance and Personalization>Display and ensure that “Smaller-100%” is set to default.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also if the flipchart is downloaded from the cloud, this happens. If you double click the text it should reset it – no need to fiddle with it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you guys both.  Although both solves the issue, our ed techs find it annoying to have to do that with each flipchart download from the cloud.  I myself don’t mind it but would love to see an update to fix that little hindrance.  Thank you both for your replies.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.