- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
November 7, 2015 at 12:58 am #1103Luis SibrianParticipant
When opening up a FLC file for activeinspire on our Microsoft surfaces pro 3, the display text within the slideshows get cut off halfway or do not show completely. We have ed tech coaches who use this and have brought this to my attention. I have reset the surfaces multiple times, unistalled and reinstalled the program, and even trying to change the tablets resolutions and still having the same issue.
November 8, 2015 at 11:33 pm #5989AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to this issue, this is usually seen when the flipchart was initially created on a different computer.
The easiest way of fixing this is to edit the text and to re-save and this shouldn’t occur again.
Alternatively, you can change the display settings on the tablet under Appearance and Personalization>Display and ensure that “Smaller-100%” is set to default.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
November 9, 2015 at 2:55 pm #5990AnonymousInactive
Also if the flipchart is downloaded from the cloud, this happens. If you double click the text it should reset it – no need to fiddle with it.
November 10, 2015 at 1:31 am #5991AnonymousInactive
Thank you guys both. Although both solves the issue, our ed techs find it annoying to have to do that with each flipchart download from the cloud. I myself don’t mind it but would love to see an update to fix that little hindrance. Thank you both for your replies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)