Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave PetersDave Peters
      Participant

Hi I have been looking through some of the posts and I think this may be a common issue?

we have “ActivePanel Titaniums” with the listed below firmware(s) we have noticed that when not in use i.e. overnight some of the screens are freezing, not responding to screen touch, proximity or buttons.  The only way we have found to recover these is to power off for 30 seconds before booting backup.

Mainboard Firmware 4.3.0.111

Bezel Firmware v6.4.71.42

Android OS 8.0.0

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your post.

It is normal for the panel to go into standby after not being used for a predetermined time.

The ideal would be that the panel is powered when not is use for the night.

When you say it freezes, is the image frozen but touch not responding?

If the computer is connected all night, try waking the computer first or vice versa, if you are using one.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further support.

Kind regards,

Carrie

Promethean Technical Support

Dave PetersDave Peters
      Participant

Hi Carrie,

Yes the screens are left powered 24/7 so it looks like they are going into a deep sleep, and re-booting the computer or pressing the panel buttons or screen touch has no effect.

Are there any adjustment to the sleep settings we can try? i.e. is there a soft and hard sleep setting mode?

Dave

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your post.

To change the standby/Sleep settings on your ActivPanel, please take a look at the instructions in article 1810.

Please let us know if you need any further support.

Kind regards,

Craig

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.