April 28, 2021 at 9:06 am #33388Dave PetersParticipant
Hi I have been looking through some of the posts and I think this may be a common issue?
we have “ActivePanel Titaniums” with the listed below firmware(s) we have noticed that when not in use i.e. overnight some of the screens are freezing, not responding to screen touch, proximity or buttons. The only way we have found to recover these is to power off for 30 seconds before booting backup.
Mainboard Firmware 188.8.131.52
Bezel Firmware v184.108.40.206
Android OS 8.0.0
April 29, 2021 at 8:25 am #33404Carrie PrometheanModerator
Thanks for your post.
It is normal for the panel to go into standby after not being used for a predetermined time.
The ideal would be that the panel is powered when not is use for the night.
When you say it freezes, is the image frozen but touch not responding?
If the computer is connected all night, try waking the computer first or vice versa, if you are using one.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further support.
Promethean Technical Support
April 29, 2021 at 8:38 am #33405Dave PetersParticipant
Yes the screens are left powered 24/7 so it looks like they are going into a deep sleep, and re-booting the computer or pressing the panel buttons or screen touch has no effect.
Are there any adjustment to the sleep settings we can try? i.e. is there a soft and hard sleep setting mode?
April 30, 2021 at 8:52 am #33424
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)