- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
December 25, 2016 at 6:14 pm #1725dom3000gtParticipant
I am having trouble registering my activeslate PRM-RS1-01. After I press the flame, the word register comes up. But it will not allow me to put in the pin. The word PIN does not show in the window. Any Ideas?
I also have another activeslate PRM-RS2-02 that will not charge when I plug it in. Does this mean that the battery is unchargeable?
December 27, 2016 at 8:26 pm #8745AnonymousInactive
Please be advised that the RS1 slate does not register to the
same ActivHub as the RS2 Slates; it will register to either an earlier model of
ActivHub (resembling an ActiVote with a USB cable coming out of it) or to a
second-generation ActivBoard (Product Code starting with ‘PRM-AB2…”). If that device is detected and chosen during
the registration process, and the same issue presents when attempting to
register the Slate, please reset the Hub or the Board through the ActivManager,
then close and re-open the software and attempt to register the Slate
If the RS2 slate is not charging with any compatible adapter
used with it, we would believe that slate to be defective. While that model of ActivSlate is likely outside
of its one-year warranty, our Technical Support Team can be contacted to
confirm its warranty coverage using its serial number.
December 29, 2016 at 8:50 pm #8746AnonymousInactive
My classroom is equipped with a Promethean board. I also have an Activslate product code PRM-RS2-01. I do not know how to utilize these to their fullest extent. Is there online training I could view? Printed material? Help is appreciated.
December 29, 2016 at 9:08 pm #8747AnonymousInactive
Thanks for reaching out on our support community.
We have some resources on our support site that may help out https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activslate
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)