Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lawrence123Lawrence123
      Participant

We have a mobile active system board that we had to dissmantle to move buildings. Now i have it all back together the orange buttons are not making the board move up. There is no sound of a motor running or anything. I have power to the board, the projector has power and the board has power. The connector inside the orange buttons is connected and i have checked the din plug is connected.
      Any suggestions?
      Is there a manual override so i can move the board up? it is right at the bottom at the moment.
      Many thanks Lawrence

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your post.
      There isn’t a way to manually move the ActivBoard up or down without the orange buttons on the side. 
      I would firstly check the cabling, the power supply for the actuator in the spine should be visible, check that this is connected and see if unplugging the DIN plug and reconnecting helps.

If that doesn’t help, check that nothing is blocking the switches on the spine, these are the switches that the board touches to stop the raising of the ActivBoard. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks, we had to strip it right down, there was another “funny” type of connetor in the power and that was disconnected.
      All working now.
      Many Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Lawrence,

Glad to hear that this has been fixed. 

Enjoy your day.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having similar issues with IWB in school. this is a new board that was installed few months ago in the school.The power button can only move the board downward. I have checked the power cable and I can confirm there is no obstruction blocking the board from moving up. please advice on ways to resolve it

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi aukpetenan,

Thanks for posting.

I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly and providing the serial number of your ActivBoard for further assistance.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.