Student Response Devices
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shannon ChanceShannon Chance
      Participant

I have a class set of 32 ActivExpression clickers. I was able to register and use all but one. When I try to register that particular clicker (going through all the steps and entering the pin), it says that no active registrations sessions can be found. What am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix it?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is this always happening with one specific device or whichever device is the last one registered? If this set of devices and its ActivHub are taken to a different computer are you able to register all of the devices?

Which versions of the ActivInspire software and ActivDriver are installed on the computer with which these devices are normally in use? If any updates are needed (Version 2.6 of ActivInspire and version 5.12 ActivDriver), then can be downloaded from Promethean Support on their respective pages there (Inspire and ActivDriver).

Also, please let us know the firmware version on the ActivHub to which these devices are being registered (as seen in the ActivManager’s Control Panel) and on the expression devices being registered (listed second in the device’s ‘Diagnostics’ menu)

(Support Case 00639211)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.