- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
November 10, 2015 at 6:16 pm #1113hollydornakParticipant
When a self-paced question is created, and the division sign is added to the question (such as 8 (division sign) 1) the division sign appears on a new line of the ActivExpression screen, and pushes other characters off the Expression screen. There is no way to scroll up and down the screen, so students can not see what to divide the first number by.
November 10, 2015 at 6:18 pm #6008AnonymousInactive
FYI – I’m running the latest version of ActivInspire, Device version is V12.06 B01 and hub is running V5.13 Build 0
November 10, 2015 at 6:19 pm #6009AnonymousInactive
November 11, 2015 at 2:43 pm #6010AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
We are sorry to hear about the issue.
Please could you attach a flipchart to your reply with the questions causing an issue so we can test it fully?
November 23, 2015 at 5:25 pm #6011AnonymousInactive
The page that is having trouble is page 6 – the division
page. As you can see in the image below, the division sign has been used
(via the “equation symbol maker.”) Sadly, when the vote is started only
the first number and the division sign show up on the ActivExpression
screen. If I take the division sign out of the question and replace
it with another character (not from the equation symbol maker) such as
“/” all numbers appear on the ActivExpression screen.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)