Software Solutions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Kathy Hilby
    Kathy Hilby
    Participant

Between math classes yesterday, all of the typing and pictures on the 95 slides I have for our current math unit deleted.  I hit the “undo” button to try and redo this but, the program shut down.  When it did that, it saved as the blank slides.  It did have a message about restoring the previous version, but the program restarted again. Is there anything that I can do to restore the slides that I previously had?

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for posting.

If you’ve been unable to restore the flipchart and recover these slides, this may not be possible to do.

Although it is not possible to repair a corrupt flipchart, you may be able to recover some of your content.

Launch ActivInspire and open the corrupt flipchart. Open your Temp folder by following the above steps. You will see a folder in your Temp folder called com.promethean.activinspire.1. Open this folder, and double click the name of your flipchart. Your content (images, videos and audio files) are stored in this folder should you wish to copy them to recreate your flipchart.

Keeping your software up to date, and saving your work to a stable location will prevent your flipcharts from becoming corrupt.

I hope this helps.
    Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.