September 11, 2019 at 6:56 pm #17343tails109Participant
Activinspire keeps crashing whenever I want to open it I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it 3 times now. It comes up with a box and just closes. Any ideas it has been really annoying because I can’t plan lessons.
September 12, 2019 at 6:11 am #17355Adam K PrometheanModerator
Thanks for posting.
Does the box have any text or any error messages?
I’d recommend rather than using add or remove programs to uninstall this, to perform a complete manual uninstall for ActivInspire.
Please follow the steps on the below link:
This will help to delete files that are used specifically for ActivInspire in the background that may be causing the issue.
Once all content has been deleted, please restart your computer (this is essential). Please download a fresh copy of ActivInspire and then try to install this.
Ensure that your Flash and Java are up to date too.
September 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm #17363tails109Participant
Thanks for the quick response i have tried all of them steps but it is still crashing on the start up box.
Will i need a brand new installer?
September 13, 2019 at 4:32 am #17382Adam K PrometheanModerator
If you create a brand new local admin account on the computer and try to launch ActivInspire, does this work?
When you refer to the start up box, is this the ActivInspire flame that appears when you first launch the software or the dashboard?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)